Prashansa Here

All about me

Hello everyone. 

This is Prashansa, your curly-headed darling. Born and brought up in India with beautiful brown-colored skin. I have pretty diverse interests. Ever since I was a child, I did all sorts of things that weren't really connected on any level, be it math competitions or swimming.

By education, I am a Computer Engineer, by profession an Information Designer, and by passion a Hair Therapist. Currently, I am studying Masters in Global Luxury Goods and Services Management from S. P. Jain School of Global Management and Politecnico di Milano School of Management, Italy. 

Having certain skills and having extra time on hand, I would like to introduce my services to the world.

  • Content Writing
  • Copy Writing
  • Website creation and designing
  • Video creation and editing
  • Any form of document creation (English)
  • Proofreading
  • Editing
  • Resume Creation
  • Hair Therapy (Consultation and treatments)
  • Customized Smocking Cushions
Apart from these services I also provide mentoring for people seeking help in the following domains:
  • Information Designing
  • Computer Engineering courses

Comments